Vibrancy Lifestyle Coaching Private Client Packages
Explore A Coaching Session
Learn more about the coaching process without the commitment of a package.
A one hour phone or in-person consultation is $50. Try it now and apply this as a credit to your first month of
coaching if you decide to continue. Contact now
Integrative Wellness Coaching:
This program incorporates all aspects of personal health and wellness. Clients find clarity, increase self-awareness, explore personal visioning, establish goals and access intuition. Most successful lifestyle change takes 8-12 weeks to become long lasting. A month-to-month package is also available. This coaching process helps clients find purpose and maintain accountability to themselves. Please contact me for more information. The first two coaching sessions are one hour long and the rest are 1/2 hour, once a week in person, by phone or video chat. 12 week program most recommended. $400/month is the starting cost. Different models and pay options are also available. Contact now
*Complimentary 15 minute phone consultation -- set it up here
Transitioning my home and business to the Bay Area was, in a word, stressful. So much change and my to do list running over—just prioritizing my daily activities was a challenge, not to mention maintaining health and stamina through it all. I needed help and there was Christine.
First and foremost, she listened! She invited my full participation and together we worked out a plan grounded in the wholeness of who I am. And, as we progressed, she offered her guidance, resources, and encouragement, all moving me closer to my goals: emotionally, nutritionally, and spiritually. Balance regained, life moving forward!
In brief, Christine is a treasure. Her knowledge and experience, coupled with her passion for helping others fulfill their daily and life goals, make her an outstanding lifestyle coach. -Mary P
Helpful things to know about the coaching process:
- This is a supported integrative process - with a beginning and an end.
- A 12 week program is recommended, following a general sequence seen here.
- There is no such thing as being wrong or "blowing it." Change is not about being wrong. It is about becoming aware of the choices you make and how they affect you.
- The coaching relationship is respectful and confidential and further described in my Welcome Packet.
- It is helpful to keep a journal so you can map and view your progress.
- The process begins with a Wellness Life Vision Statement that you will create. We will refer back to it as you navigate change.
- It important to always check with your doctor for guidance concerning lifestyle change.
- The value of this coaching technique is the experiential buy-in to the process of lasting lifestyle change. This is an investment into yourself.
Joy doesn’t simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day. -Henri Nouwen